Wednesday, November 2, 2011

THE CUTEST PAIR?

Cast your vote.


Little Red Riding Hood and Little Boy Blue?



or Deb and Napoleon?


Other shots from Halloween...





The kidlets ready to go!


Sorry for the crummy picture quality on some of these... been suffering from camera problems. Grr. Resorting to my old camera which is obviously dying.

6 comments:

willblatt said...

Ok, the second to last picture of Dan is a little freaky. Its like he OD'd on candy and is starting to lose it.

Megan said...

Haha! Your costumes were GREAT! I love them! I hate to admit it but I think your adorable kiddos take the prize! Glad you had a fun Halloween!

Summer said...

Oh my goodness, you and your husband's costumes are GREAT!! If you had a caboodle I would definitely say you guys won, but.... I am just going through my preschool pictures and realized Calli is the only one I didn't get a picture of with the scarecrow. :( She was probably holding Lincoln's hand somewhere. Maybe you could bring her by sometime so I can add hers.

Alexandra said...

can dan please wear the wig and glasses while i'm there for thanksgiving?

dani and fam said...

I love your costume ideas!

Jaye said...

very cute!