Tuesday, May 7, 2013

PRACTICALLY PERFECT



Born just an hour and half past his due date, Benjamin James arrived April 30 at 1:27 am. 7 lbs. 11 oz., 20 1/2 inches. We are all doing well and our home feels like heaven with him around.







4 comments:

dani and fam said...

I have been waiting and waiting for this post!! I thought about you many times this month wondering when sweet babe would get here. So happy for you. He's beautiful and I'm glad everyone is well. Enjoy those "fresh from heaven" moments! :) Lots of love! And of course, give him kisses for me!

Lolly Soulier said...

So fun to look at your blog! What a great family. Love that new baby! He's precious!

The Jensen Family said...

He is adorable! So glad he arrived on time and everyone is doing well!!!

jessica said...

We got his baby announcement! So precious!