Now me, I'm lucky if I get a smile while doing the point and shoot thing. So, I've been relying on my good friend Adobe to make things more wall worthy. Still plenty to learn, but playing anyway... Check it out.









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now me, I'm lucky if I get a smile while doing the point and shoot thing. So, I've been relying on my good friend Adobe to make things more wall worthy. Still plenty to learn, but playing anyway... Check it out.









2 comments:
What sweet family photos. You sure have some cute subjects to work with, even if they're not willing to cooperate. Are you swapping out older photos or will your picture wall grow? I'd love to have a wall completely covered in framed photos. But since we're renting, I'm not about to put that much time into it or that many holes into "our" walls. If you do expand your photo wall, do share!
these are beautiful, ashley, what precious moments you have captured. jared got me photoshop for christmas last year, but somehow i've never really learned to use it. it's kind of a sore spot now, so maybe i could have you give me a few pointers?:)
Post a Comment