Wednesday, November 18, 2009

BIG GIRL




The new hair is making my life a little easier, but the new bed... not so much.
Nights are getting better, naps are still sporadic.
Now everyone is exhausted, wiped out.
I told her not to leave her room... I guess she technically didn't.

7 comments:

The Good Life said...

She is a cutie! I am dreading the day we find Paige in the doorway...I know it's going to happen one of these days. We are having the same problem with staying in our bed after 5AM!

cristy said...

What a little cutie! Her new cut is just darling. It's had to believe she's in a big girl bed.

Lindsey Alexander said...

Too cute! Sydney slept in her doorway forever! Now it's the bed. But what a battle. Good luck! :)

Dave and Camille said...

That is way too cute! I love the new hair do, very adorable. Good luck with it... and if you have any tips pass them on (in a year or so I guess, at least for me)

Christine said...

I LOVE her new hair!!!

Michal said...

yes, the haircut (and the little girl) is darling. we turn the locks around on our toddlers' doors, so bronwen can't get out at naptime, but she prefers to sleep on the floor by the door instead of in her bed! we always move her to her bed after she falls asleep at night (and unlock the door).

aren't they angelic when they are sleeping?:)

dani and fam said...

too cute!! i love how much she looks like a little ashley. adorable!